Quicksilver 630 Pilothouse
Quicksilver 630 Pilothouse boat with a spacious cockpit. Dimensions very similar to Quicksilver 640 Pilothouse, but with some differences. The main object of this motorboat was having the largest outside cockipt on the same hull. The boat was produced in the years 2007. Production was replaced by other kind of Pilothouse boats like Quicksilver 675 Pilothouse.Read More
The often installed engine in 630 was Mercury Optimax (two-stroke direct injection, 3 cylinders) which was much more powerful than four-stroke engines of the same power, so the planing hull slides out of the water much earlier. At no time is it necessary to add the maximum amount of gas, which is felt at lower consumption.
Regular installed equipment in Quicksilver 630 Pilothouse
- Fuel tank capacity 130 litres
- Oil tank capacity 4 litres
- Passing speed approx. 20 miles, consumption approx. 17 litres / hour
- Number of beds: 2 + small child
- Standard indicators: fuel quantity, engine angle, speed
- Bilge pumps: automatic and additional to the switch
- Large and practical tanks in the cockpit and underfloor
- Rod holders – 4 pieces
- Folding bimini top
- Aft platform with better and more comfortable weights
- Aft shower, water tank 77 litres
- Roller shutters for all windows and large sliding glass front doors
- Remote control for MP3 CD radio with 4 speakers (2 inside and 2 outside)
- Table and folding benches in the cockpit with sponges
More comfortable Quicksilver boats
It is worth to know that at the same time in the designing phase shipyard prepared such boats like: Quicksilver 640 Weekend. In the following years a larger model as Quicksilver Activ 855 Weekend appeared.
Quicksilver 630 is still available to buy on the second hand market in each European country. Boat has really good construction. Only the layout was modified and newest solutions were established.